08 November 2010

New Years

It has been over a year since I let a situation warp me to the point that I barely recognize myself anymore.   I am second guessing every choice I make.   I am questioning other people’s motivation for being around me.  I have been trying to keep everyone at arm’s length.  I have stopped trusting my own intuition.  

Enough.   I am done. 

 This is not the person I am. 
This is not how I want to live my life. 




Today, I am turning back into the person I was before all the bullshit.  I am open.  I am trusting.  I want only happiness and good things.  I refuse to spend one more day wallowing over things out of my control.




Is it too early for resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. I want to teleport and give you a hug right now.

    Feeling that way is tiring. The arms length. I know. It sucks and it's tiring and it feels damned lonely.

    I like you. I've liked you since I met you. You're one of the genuinely nicest people I've met and I'm sorry bullshit has impacted your life.

    xo

    ReplyDelete